How to set Homepage in Browser on Android: - content://com.android.browser.home/
Many users may not know about the Content Com Android Browser, this is generally the code that is used in many browsers to modify the default home page content and interface.
The general notion is that whenever a user buys any smartphone it already has in-built applications, these installed apps use your browser to open. This application uses an encoded link to explore your browser that is “content://com.android.browser.home/”.
Similarly, the application you use on Android devices, and browsers come with sort variations. For example, if you use Google Chrome from your phone, another user might be using the Opera mini or Firefox as a default web browser.
Every browser has a different interface and content and coding. And many users may not like the interface of their default browsers. Hence, now you have the option to change the interface of your default browser by using content com android browser home.
Set Browser as your homepage on Android
Follow the underneath steps to set Google Chrome as the default browser and change the interface using the content com android browser home code.
- Open the default web browser from your device.
- Now head to the settings area by tapping the three dots placed in the upper right corner.
- From here, you will see the pop-up message “Android browser settings”. tap on it.
- Now open the general settings option
- Click on the option to set the home page.
- Enter the URL of the page that you want as your default page, or you can leave it blank.
The default web browsers come with a boring interface but you can make it attractive using the above-mentioned steps. Apart from looks, it helps in the functioning of several applications. Having a good web browser is always a treat for users as it can be beneficial in many ways.